The Making of the Bluebell Chainmaille Flower Bracelet

November 20, 2014


I know that some of you enjoy seeing the process that goes into making my jewelry. This is a not-really-tutorial that shows how I made the Bluebell Chainmaille Flower bracelet! It is inspired by the purple-blue "bluebell" flower, also known as harebells and fairy thimbles.

"When dim and dewy twilight falls, 
Then comes the time 
When harebells chime 
For fairy feasts and, fairy balls. 
They tinkle while the fairies play, 
With dance and song, 
The whole night long, 
Till daybreak wakens, cold and grey, 
And elfin music fades away."
~Cicley Mary Baker, artist of the flower fairy paintings






Also, as of this month my Artfire shop is officially closed. I am now selling only on my Etsy store, Shealynn's Faerie-- please check it out as I am adding more items! 

 Next week is Thanksgiving, and with it comes Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Stay tuned for some flash sales!

One last announcement: My queue for custom orders is nearly full, so if you have anything custom that you would like me to make for Christmas, please email me straight away. Thank you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe